Sunday, November 23, 2003

I was flipping channels today...

God bless cable television! There is always some weird @$$ thing on...Today it was the Scrabble National Championship on ESPN2 (no $#!+, it really was, check your local times and listings.) So I'm sitting there, dumbfounded that this is on a sports channel, and this makes me think "Oh Lord....What's on ESPN3?"

Now, Keep in mind, I'm not really a TV snob or anything...I love the Simpsons and try my best not to miss Smallville, Alias, and ER when they are new. I'm starting to really enjoy James Spader as the creepy attorney on the Practice. Angel is surprisingly funny. I also like American Chopper, Monster Garage and Monster House on the Discovery Channel, as well as Extreme Homes and Trading Spaces (never let a neighbor screw with my home, though!)

However....Do we really need to see Poker and Scrabble and the United World National tiddly Winks championship of the Universe? Maybe the people who watch that think ER is needless...Oh well.


No comments: