Saturday, September 13, 2003

I am a total geek. I love comic books, Star Trek, Star Wars and Toys ( especially super hero and 1980's G.I. joe). However, I recently went to Chicago to Wizard World...a really big ass comic book convention and found out something....I am nowhere near as strange as a lot of these people. I Saw entire regiments of Stormtroopers, Jedi Knights, Darth Vaders, Batmen and one really good wonder woman. Now, I'm used to those kind of people, In fact I enjoy their company immensely, but my brother was with me and I think it really scared the hell out of him to see all of these "freaks", but then I went to a Cubs game with him and saw his version of the same "freaks"- die hard baseball fans who know every stat, every rule, every player who ever played the game.
....just goes to show you....we're all pretty much the same.

No comments: