Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year....

Another year has come and gone, and so now it is time to reflect on the good and the bad & the ugly:

The Good:

1. Just got back from frozen Minnesota to see my brother Bob, his wife and two chilluns, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month year old girl. The rest of Clan McSherry was there as well. Did the whole winter experience, went skiing and came back with all my limbs intact! Lot of fun, they are really good kids and enjoyed the visit.

2. New Neighbors! Really nice married couple...It's nice to be able to walk out on your porch and have a chat, and then go back inside when you're done.

3. New offices! Our firm moved to larger digs in November...More space for all my junk!

4. Spider-Man 2, Hellboy, and The Incredibles....Great super hero movies.

5. I didn't have to go to any funerals this year.

6. My cats Larri and Darryl. They may be freakish and psycho pets, but they are my freakish and psycho pets.

The Bad:

1. Worked the equivalent of 90 days of overtime this year. I was compensated for a lot of it come bonus time, but I worked a 15 month year this year. Ouch! Try not to do that again.

2. Lazarus the Truck's transmission blew out last June...Cost a lot to fix. I am looking into buying a new Vehicle in '05.

3. Blade: Trinity...Not a good movie. UGH!

The Ugly:

1. Still not a registered architect... Must start testing to correct in '05.

2. Moped in pieces in kitchen...Must get running sooner more than later.

3. Catwoman with Halle Berry. Got a free ticket to this movie and was still angry that I lost two hours of my life.


No comments: