Saturday, August 28, 2004

The Only Thing Constant is Change...

As usual work has been taking over my life again of late...I did actually take a weekend off from work a few weeks ago and went up to PA for a family reunion...Now, I hadn't seen these folk in 15 years and some I had never met, and it was nice to find out these people are pretty cool.

We had one of my co-workers quit this week, which will mean more work for the rest of us, and my neighbor is moving away, so I will have new neighbors on the 15th... My work project is expected to morph into a smaller school next week. I have also noticed people have been treating me as older lately, eg. not getting carded in bars, people calling you sir, etc. I don't even have the respectable haircut thing going or anything which is why I find that weird.

Lots of changes...But that's what keeps life interesting, I suppose.


No comments: