Monday, May 03, 2004

On self improvement...

I have never been one to gain weight or have to watch what I eat. Until Now....Ahhhhh!

At 32 years of age the body metabolism is finally starting to slow just a bit, and Not to mention going from biking 3 times a week to once or twice a month and eating TV dinners and take out (not to mention that I only eat mostly meat and potatoes and a little bit of what are lovingly referred to as the "Hamburger Vegetables") drinking a little beer and a lot of margaritas, and being one crappy ass cook, who can only make things with large quantities of starches and proteins and it gets the always skinny kid....

...Yes Virginia, Slim Jim has gained a few pounds.

I'm starting to notice a little bit of a gut...Not a large one mind you, but just enough to make me start to do something about it...Let the sit-ups commence (ugh, grunt, ouch!)

D'oh!

No comments: