Thursday, December 11, 2003

"I'm a rebel and a loner Dottie"...
.................................................Pee-Wee Hermann, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

To say I'm a bit of an introvert is an understatement. I get very uncomfortable in crowded settings...Possibly the byproduct of going to a University of 1100 people. Or maybe it's because I'm an awkward geek. I find it much easier to communicate via e-mail now instead of the phone. I think my personal space cushion must be about 8' radius as opposed to the usual three foot rule that applies to most people and strippers.

To that end, I am working on this process of "socialization" in where I go out to an event or place or so for a while and hang out until I reach a saturation point. I usually can last 60-90 minutes, depending on how good the music or conversation is....

....So there's at least hope for the geek...I feel like Eliza in My Fair Lady...Mr. 'iggins 'ow are you?

No comments: