Tuesday, October 14, 2003

So it's been a couple of weeks....time flies when you are busy.

I recently got to live a childhood dream...I got to see Kiss in concert. I have wanted to see them since I was about 5 years old and my older brother brought home Love Gun (on Vinyl, no less...dad...what's vinyl?)

Areosmith also played I have to admit...I was totally impressed with both. Both of these bands have been doing this for over 30 years and the quality hasn't suffered. I have seen older acts before and been really disapointed because the singer couldn't hit the notes or whatnot. I saw Bob Dylan at the rodeo last year and the man was doing some serious Phonin' In.

I tell ya though, If I can be in my 50's and still be able to do cartwheels on or off a stage I will be happy as hell....

....come to think of It, I probably can't do cartwheels now...


ps...everybody go see Kill Bill Vol. 1....esp. if you love kung-fu movies!

No comments: