Friday, October 20, 2006

Life in general...

The work is proceeding, gettin' a bit older, Turned 35 last week not entirely sure I am OK with it...Feeling old and then my Family gives me Legos and a voice activated R2-D2, which really reminds me how much I am still just a big kid, which made me feel a whole lot better. We have a lot of "young-uns" at the office (30 and under) and now I am a "them" instead of an "us" so I am caught between being the youngest "them" but one of the oldest besides the "thems".

I tell ya, son, it's been a heck of a year...Got a new car, kissed a girl or two and got promoted, buildings are going up, learning a lot, things are looking good.

Music group was disbanded, but still doing the occasional solo singing thing...Took a two month break from it, which felt pretty good...Am going to try to not do it so much now. Am helping out with a charity show this weekend, doing songs from Rent, Le Miz, Godspell, and Cole Porter. Feel like a big dork doing it, but it's with a lot of good people, and it's for a good cause.

Saw Queensryche the other day, noted the irony of people cheering for a revolution (they were doing Operation Mindcrime 1 and 2) while people are all sitting in there in there assigned seats.

Working a lot, lot, lot, but it's calming down a bit. My soldier ended up leaving, but the replacement is doing ok.

More later...

No comments: