Monday, August 28, 2006

Been a long time...

Ouch! A couple months have gone by...Summer is always nasty for my workaholic-ness, the buildings had to get to a certain point by the end of the summer, so everyone involved has been busting their hump to make it happen, and when you think everything is up and running, BAM! Something else hits the fan. Makes life fun. At least things are mostly working and the kids are in there, and everyone thinks it looks good.

I did take a weekend to go see some folks up in North Carolina, mostly relatives from Dad's side, which was a good time, they are all odd in the cool way, and the clan from Texas just slips right into that as well. It's beautiful up there and the weather is nice as well.

I have seen a ton of movies, Superman Returns, which I still have one thing about that bothered me a bit, but I liked. Me and my friend just had to see Snakes on a Plane, which, hands down,is the funniest movie I saw all summer. Saw A Scanner Darkly the other day, which was really good. Clerks II was enjoyable as well. Saw a bunch of others, but my brain is too temporarily fried to remember...More later!

No comments: