Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend...

Finally got a little break from the office this weekend (Still worked 3 hrs on Sat., though) But I am taking tomorrow off from work to rest and recover a bit from a sinus infection. It's been a couple of months since I updated this sucker, but I have been mostly working the dreaded 80 hr. work week and when I get home I really don't want to get back on the computer.

Things are going well, however...The buildings are starting to go up and actually look like the drawings I did (which actually throws me a bit), so maybe I will post some construction pictures soon. Started keeping up on the summer movies...MI3 is good, X3 is good (not as good as X2, but still good) and Davinci Code was boring to me, but maybe that's because I read the book just before seeing it.

I did take a weekend to go to a cousin's wedding in PA...Extended Italian families are interesting, they don't give a crap if you haven't spoken to or seen them in years, they are happy to feed you good food and get you drunk on really good wine...Folks know how to party! Going to see the Irish half later this summer, should be very similar, but with beer.

More later...

No comments: